We are looking forward to seeing many of you at our Sunday Service this week. Registration is essential, since we are not allowed to go over the 100 people per gathering limit. Sunday’s service will be at 09:00am, in LCC’s main auditorium. Kids Zone will operate for children aged 5-13 years only.
Please register by 13:00 on Friday, each week.
The system we use to make reservations, will show a total amount due of R0. No payment is needed to make a reservation. You can ignore that and click on “Register” once you have indicated the number of seats to book.
If you are struggling with the online registry process, this guide might be helpful to you. You are also able to register by phoning or visiting the Lighthouse reception (021 936 7240) during office hours (08:30 – 16:30, Monday – Friday), where the receptionist on duty will be able to register you.
Please note the following:
1. Entrance: Only the main entrance to the Auditorium will be used to enter before each session.
2. Exit: Wynne street foyer will be used as the exit.
3. Sanitizing: Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance. Please make use of it.
4. Mask: Please wear a face mask when attending a gathering.
5. Social distancing: Your family will be allowed to sit together. We will leave open every second row to allow enough space between seats. Please cooperate with the ushers and staff when they request you to sit in a designated area.
There may be some of you who are still wary of attending larger gatherings. Your safety is a priority to us, so we fully understand. We will as always live-stream our 09:00am Sunday service, which you can access live here, via our YouTube channel, or here, via our Facebook page.
Feel free to call our office on 021 936 7240 on weekdays between 09:00 – 13:00 with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon.