Sunday services will be at 09:00am, in LCC’s main auditorium. Kids Zone will operate for children aged 5-13 years only.
Please register by 13:00 on Friday, each week.
Please specify the number of seats needed in the Auditorium and exclude children who will attend Kids Zone, since they need to be registered separately (via links provided.) (Do not include them in the Auditorium booking.)
Please note that the system we use to make reservations, will show a total amount due of R0. No payment is needed to make a reservation. You can ignore that and click on “Register” once you have indicated the number of seats to book.
If you are having difficulty registering online, you are also able to register in the following ways:
1. Phone into the Lighthouse reception (021 936 7240) between 09:00 – 13:00 on weekdays, where the receptionist on duty will be able to register you online.
2. Visit Lighthouse reception between 09:00 – 13:00 on weekdays, where the receptionist on duty will be able to register you online.
Volunteers who are on duty inside the venue will count as part of the 250 people and also need to register.
Please note the following:
1. Entrance: Only the main entrance to the Auditorium will be used to enter before each session.
2. Exit: Wynne street foyer will be used as the exit.
3. Sanitizing: Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance. Please make use of it.
4. Mask: Please wear a face mask when attending a gathering.
5. Social distancing: Your family will be allowed to sit together. We will leave open every second row to allow enough space between seats. Please cooperate with the ushers and staff when they request you to sit in a designated area.
There may be some of you who are still wary of attending larger gatherings. Your safety is a priority to us, so we fully understand.
We will live stream, which you can access live via this link:
Feel free to call our office on 021 936 7240 on weekdays between 09:00 – 13:00 with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon.