Sunday’s gatherings will be 09:00-10:30am & 11:00am-12:00pm.
The 09:00am gathering will be a service, which will be in our main auditorium, and live-streamed via our YouTube channel. Kids Zone will operate for children aged 5-13 years, and we will also have an overflow venue available where you can watch the service live (on-screen), with fellow LCC members in our Jubilee Hall.
Please register for the 09:00 am gatherings by 13:00 on Friday.
Our 11:00am gathering will be a time of worship, personal prayer and ministry, in our Fellowship Hall. It will not be live streamed, and Kids Zone will not operate during this time.
No pre-registration is needed, you can register upon entry.
The system we use to make reservations, will show a total amount due of R0. No payment is needed to make a reservation. You can ignore that and click on “Register” once you have indicated the number of seats to book.
If you are struggling with the online registry process, this guide might be helpful to you. You are also able to register by at our reception (021 936 7240) during office hours (08:30 – 14:00, Tuesday – Friday), where the receptionist on duty will be able to register you.
Please note the following:
- Entrance & Exit:
- Auditorium & Kids Zone gatherings: Only the main entrance to the Auditorium will be used to enter. Wynne street foyer will be used as the exit.
- Fellowship Hall gathering: Enter through the small gate of the under-cover parking area (in Wynne Street), then enter the big double doors to your left, walk up one flight of stairs where you will see the entrance to the Fellowship Hall. Exit will be the same route back.
- Jubilee Hall gathering: Enter through the small gate of the under-cover parking area (in Wynne Street), continue straight through and enter through the glass double doors to your right, continue through the passage and enter through the glass doors to your right (on top of the few stairs). Continue past the bathrooms and up the staircase to your right (just before the next glass double door) to the Jubilee Hall. Exit will be the same route back.
- Exit: Wynne street foyer will be used as the exit.
- Sanitizing: Hand sanitizers will be available at the entrance. Please make use of it.
- Mask: Please wear a face mask when attending a gathering.
- Social distancing: Your family will be allowed to sit together. We will leave open every second row to allow enough space between seats. Please cooperate with the ushers and staff when they request you to sit in a designated area.
Due to our government restrictions in place, we will only be able to accommodate 250 attendees for the main service. Registrations will fill up (and close) quickly. We apologize in advance, because we know that there will be many that we will not be able to accommodate. Please follow the main service on live stream here if you are unable to attend.
Feel free to call our office on 021 936 7240 on weekdays between 09:00 – 13:00 with any questions you may have.
We look forward to seeing you soon.