- Timezone: America/New_York
- Date: Aug 03 2019
- Time: 01:30 - 03:30
- Go to occurrence page
- Aug 10 2019
- 7:30 am - 9:30 am
Raising Knights | 6-week course
In a world where our sons are bombarded with unbiblical messages and a culture in broader society that is constantly competing for their hearts, minds and passions, it has become more and more important for fathers to rise to the challenge of discipling sons who are firmly grounded in their identity and have a clear vision of sonship and what’s required of them. As a family, we want to raise sons who are equipped to take up their place in God’s Kingdom, who will stand firmly, live boldly and righteously and who grow into the purposes of God for their lives.
This course is a powerful resource designed specifically to give fathers practical life-skills and a powerful biblical blueprint on how to:
- Grow as a dad.
- Cast a vision of what biblical manhood and sonship is.
- Develop a “code of conduct” that aligns the culture of your household to a biblical view of mature sonship.
- Discover a practical guide on how to walk the journey of maturity with your son through the various stages of his life.
- Discover the power of ceremonies to provide markers on the road of your son’s maturity journey.
You will learn practical ways to connect in a deep, meaningful way with your son’s heart and to build life-long memories that will anchor him as a son reflecting the Glory of his Father.
When: Saturdays • 20 Jul – 24 Aug
Time: 07:30 – 09:30am
Venue: Fellowship Hall 2
Cost: R200 p/p (includes refreshments, training guide & use of e-book)
Payment: On arrival
Register: by Tue, 16 July, at the Info desk or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please provide your name & surname, email address and cellphone no.